Open to riders on their own horses.
FRIDAY 21st June 2019 – 6.45PM TO FINISH
FRIDAY 5th July 2019- 6.45PM TO FINISH
FRIDAY 19th July 2019- 6.45PM TO FINISH
FRIDAY 2nd August 2019- 6.45PM TO FINISH
FRIDAY 16th August 2019- 6.45PM TO FINISH
FRIDAY 30th August 2019- 6.45PM TO FINISH
FRIDAY 6th September 2019- 6.45PM TO FINISH ( weather permitted)
CLASSES– CLEAR ROUND 50/55cm
CHASES ME CHARLIE/ PAIRS
CLASS FEES- NON-MEMBERS £7.50 / CLEAR ROUND £4
MEMBERS £6 / CLEAR ROUND £3
MEMBERSHIP £15 FOR SEASON/ GAIN POINTS AND PRIZES
RIDING SCHOOL HORSES CAN BE HIRED AT A CHARGE. PEOPLE INTRESTED IN TAKING PART IN THE SHOWS WILL NEED TO BE ATTENDING REGULAR PONY CLUB AND CLIFFHOLLINS RIDING CLUB TRAINING SESSIONS
HIRE OF HORSE £35 INCLUDES 2 CLASSES/ SPACES WILL BE LIMITED PLEASE TALK TO CHELSEA IF YOU WISH TO HIRE HORSE.
- Horses whom aren’t in the jumping ring must be waiting in allocated areas
- It is an expressed condition of entry that competitors adhere to the rules and conditions.
- THE JUDGES DECISION IS FINAL.
- Entries must be made 10 minutes before the class starts otherwise entries may be refused.
- Cliffhollins riding school will not tolerate bad language, misbehaviour or cruelty to any animal.
- Competitors ride at their own risk. The school will not accept responsibility for damage or injury to horses, vehicles, personal property, riders or spectators. It is advised that anyone handling horses or ponies should wear a correctly fitted riding hat with a 3 point anchor strap. The school will not be held responsible for items lost or stolen, please keep your vehicles and valuables locked up and away safe.
- All mounted riders MUST wear hats that conform to the current British BSI Standards whilst on the show ground.
- No Cantering or galloping allowed on the show ground. Cantering is only permitted in the warm up ring and galloping only in the show ring. Strictly no schooling / riding in the car park field except for access.
- Ponies and horses under the age of 4 must not be ridden on the show ground but maybe shown in hand.
- Once classes have been entered refunds will not be given in any circumstances.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times whilst on the show ground failure to do so will result in you being asked to leave the show ground.
- The school reserve the right to remove unfit/unsound horses/ponies from the show ground.
- If worn, spurs may have to be removed in showing classes at the discretion of the Judge.
- Foals must be at least 6 weeks old on the day of the show and must accompany mares up to 5 months of age in the show ring.
- Junior Competitors must wear hard hats conforming to current British BSI standards whilst showing in hand..
- Equines should not knowingly have been in contact with contagious infections 2 weeks prior to the show.
- In all ridden classes a suitable saddle and bridle must be used.
- Equine Passports are required by law to be carried if travelling to competitions by vehicle; it is not the responsibility of the school to check your passports
- The following rules are in addition and for the jumping only:-
- Classes run under BSJA rules
- Body protectors are highly recommended and if worn must be
Fitted in accordance with manufacturers guidelines
- No spurs in Juniors classes
- Excessive use of spurs or whips will result in elimination